About this Package
Do you want to level up? Yes? Then this is the perfect package for you!
This package will give you access to 3 live Strength & Conditioning class per week as well as access to all previous class videos.
Each class is approximately 40-50 minutes long including warm-up & cooldown
In these classes we work on a range of movements using the pole to help strenghten your body to help you to level-up on your pole journey. And to keep it fun we have themes ranging from HIIT style, heels, spinning pole, abs, band workouts and more!
These classes are suitable for all levels however we recommend that you are able to do basic spins & climbs on the pole and have basic knowledge of inversions.
This subscription is billed monthly and can be cancelled at any point. There is no commitment period and you can cancel at any time!
Strength & Conditioning Curriculum
- 1st Aug (HOLD IT!) (37:54)
- 3rd Aug (Choreo Cardio) (49:58)
- 5th Aug (Don't stop moving) (41:46)
- 8th Aug (Check in session) (51:54)
- 10th Aug (Conditioning but make it SEXY) (44:43)
- 12th Aug (ABSolutely CRAY CRAY) (42:04)
- 15th Aug (Split it!) (58:43)
- 17th Aug (The Dice of DOOM!) (45:42)
- 19th Aug (Get Low) (35:56)
- 22nd Aug (Ye Olde Classic Workout) (43:40)
- 24th Aug (Hey Siri) (48:44)
- 25th Aug (Back Bends with Athena) - No Pole Required (116:02)
- 26th Aug (Resistance Band Workout) (46:32)
- 29th Aug (Slow Motion Challenge) (42:38)
- 31st Aug (Death by Skyla) (46:04)
- 2nd Sept (Spinning Pole Conditioning) (39:24)
- 5th Sept (Upper Body Burn) (41:24)
- 6th Sept (Middle Splits with Athena) - No Pole Required (54:47)
- 7th Sept (Combination Station Int Level) (49:17)
- 9th Sept (Abs and Ankle Weights) (45:05)
- 12th Sept (Spinning Pole Conditioning) (48:39)
- 14th Sept (Combination Station Adv Level) (45:11)
- 16th Sept (Pick your Poison) (47:38)
- 19th Sept (Yas Queen) (38:55)
- 21st Sept (Leg Day) - No Pole Required (37:34)
- 23rd Sept (Baby got back) (50:47)
- 26th Sept (Its the Climb) (42:40)
- 28th Sept (Core Blimey) (51:06)
- 1st Oct (Heels Conditioning) (47:58)
- 3rd Oct (Chair Workout) (45:47)
- 5th Oct (Hey Siri) (48:28)
- 7th Oct (Inversion Conversion) (41:43)
- 10th Oct (Tough Love with Oona K) (58:11)
- 12th Oct (Core Blimey with Beccie Dunn) (49:36)
- 14th Oct (Spin Pole Conditioning with Rachel) (50:26)
- 17th Oct (Conditioning with Kheanna) (49:06)
- 19th Oct (Legs, Bums and Tums with Beccie) (45:44)
- 20th Oct (Backbends with Athena) (59:46)
- 21st Oct (Base Pole Conditioning with Rachel) (55:41)
- 24th Oct (Tough Love with Oona K) (46:58)
- 26th Oct (Mamas Home) (43:30)
- 28th Oct (Pole Politics) (38:51)
- 31st Oct (Trick or Treat) (40:46)
- 2nd Nov (Heels Conditioning) (46:49)
- 4th Nov (Let's get Animal) (47:19)
- 7th Nov (Burn Baby Burnnnn) (48:23)
- 8th Nov (Middle Splits with Athena) - No Pole Required (55:36)
- 9th Nov (Legs Bums and Tums POLE STYLE) (47:45)
- 11th Nov (Choreo Cardio) (56:39)
- 14th Nov (Make me Vom) (36:49)
- 16th Nov (The Pole Destroyers Quiz) (41:32)
- 18th Nov (Death by Ankle Weights) (42:09)
- 21st Nov (Push it.... PUSH IT REAL GOOD!) (47:15)
- 23rd Nov (The dice of DOOM) (46:47)
- 25th Nov (The worst 5 seconds of your life) (42:05)
- 28th Nov (Ye Olde Classic PD Workout) (40:58)
- 30th Nov (Resistance Band Workout) (45:53)
- 3rd Dec (Core Blimey with Beccie) (46:34)
- 5th Dec (Slow Motion Challenge) (41:21)
- 7th Dec (Leg Day) - No Pole Required (41:32)
- 9th Dec (Get Low) (41:52)
- 12th Dec (Tough Love with Oona K) (56:43)
- 14th Dec (Mama's Home) (42:50)
- 16th Dec (Don't stop moving) (40:02)
- 19th Dec (One Arm Only) (40:38)
- 21st Dec (Static Spins Conditioning) (45:25)
- 22nd Dec (Back Bends with Athena) - No Pole Required (59:38)
- 23rd Dec (Pre Christmas Workout) (44:20)
- 28th Dec (Core Blimey) (43:28)
- 30th Dec (Best of 2022) (41:56)
- Challenge Intro Meeting (19:11)
- 1st Jan (New Years Day Workout) (37:28)
- 2nd Jan (Check In Session) (46:31)
- 3rd Jan (Inversion Conversion) (37:15)
- 4th Jan (Legs, Bums and Tums POLE STYLE) (37:20)
- 5th Jan (Really Wheely Cartwheely) (38:32)
- 6th Jan (The dice of DOOM) (43:43)
- 7th Jan (Baby got back) (32:03)
- 8th Jan (Flexibility with Athena- Front Splits) - No Pole Required (57:02)
- 9th Jan (The Pole Destroyers Quiz) (45:53)
- 10th Jan (Make me vom) (39:45)
- 11th Jan (Choreo Cardio) (57:57)
- 12th Jan (Hey Siri) (39:12)
- 13th Jan (Conditioning but make it SEXY!) (42:22)
- 14th Jan (ABSolutely Fabulous) - No Pole Required (46:31)
- 15th Jan (Flexibility with Athena- Back Bends) - No Pole Required (62:38)
- 16th Jan (The floor is lava) (39:19)
- 17th Jan (Don't stop moving!) (37:43)
- 18th Jan (Death by Roxy) (45:21)
- 19th Jan (Leg Day) - No Pole Required (39:17)
- 20th Jan (Bye Skin) (42:17)
- 21st Jan (Push it) (40:06)
- 22nd Jan (Flexibility with Athena- Middle Splits) - No Pole Required (59:26)
- 23rd Jan (Death by Ankle Weights) (42:26)
- 24th Jan (Show me the D) (44:17)
- 25th Jan (Pick your poison) (41:00)
- 26th Jan (It's the climb) (43:46)
- 27th Jan (Resistance Band Workout) (46:15)
- 28th Jan (Combination Station) (54:18)
- 29th Jan (Flexibility with Athena- Front Splits) - No Pole Required (59:40)
- 30th Jan (Flip the Coin) (41:42)
- 31st Jan (Check In Session) (50:22)
- 2nd Feb (Middle Splits with Athena) - No Pole Required (60:33)
- 3rd Feb (Legs & Lines with Kheanna Walker) (45:23)
- 6th Feb (Conditioning but make it Sexy) (45:29)
- 8th Feb (The Dice of DOOM) (38:46)
- 10th Feb (ABSolutely Fabulous with Beccie Dunn) (45:39)
- 13th Feb (Dan's Choice) (39:48)
- 15th Feb (Split It!) - No Pole Required (57:45)
- 17th Feb (Flip A Coin) (49:38)
- 20th Feb (Bye Skin) (38:00)
- 22nd Feb (The Floor is LAVA) (41:59)
- 24th Feb (Death by Ankle Weights) (42:27)
- 27th Feb (Resistance Band Workout ADVANCED) (47:02)
- 1st March (Make me Vom) (38:48)
- 3rd March (The Pole Destroyers Quiz) (48:07)
- 6th March (Leg Day) - No Pole Required (45:31)
- 8th March (Hiit me baby one more time) (43:09)
- 10th March (Core Blimey with Rachel) (47:47)
- 13th March (Mamas Back) (40:48)
- 15th March (Legs Bums and Tums POLE STYLE) (39:08)
- 17th March (Inversion Conversions) (29:10)
- 20th March (Death by Ankle Weights) (40:20)
- 22nd March (Choreo Cardio) (64:21)
- 23rd March (Back Bends with Athena) - No Pole Required (64:00)
- 24th March (Show me the D) (39:22)
Pick a course...
Strength and Conditioning
The ultimate strength and conditioning sessions to help you step up to your next level of training.
Q- How many classes do we get as part of this package?
A- Each package varies on how many LIVE classes it offers. The best thing to do in order to see how many live classes are on offer is to look at the curriculum and click on “Coming up this month” and it will show you what we have on for the next month of classes for that particular package.
Q- Do you offer paypal?
A- Yes I do. However, because teachable doesnt support the paypal subscriptions function on here I have to do it off platform and you then recieve a code to register for your course. But if you have a card it is MUCH easier to do it via card. If you are interested in paypal please email me on [email protected]
Q- Once my subscription ends will I keep access to the classes I took part in?
A- Unfortunately no. Once your subscription ends you will lose access to all content until you re-subscribe.
Q- How often will I be charged?
A- This subscription is billed monthly and can be cancelled at any point. There is no commitment period and you can cancel at any time.
Q- If I start mid month will I be paying for a full month but only recieve half the month of classes?
A- No, the beauty of this website is you can start at any point and you pay for a month from the date you sign up. So if you sign up on the 15th your month will be 15th-15th.
Q- What is the cancellation policy?
A- There is no commitment period so this is a rolling monthly subscription you can cancel at any time.
Q- If I cancel will I still see all of the content I had access to that month?
A- Unfortunately you will only have access to content while subscribed to a course.
Q- Are all the live classes recorded?
A- All classes are recorded so this platform is perfect for people who aren’t in the UK time zone.
Q- Will there be classes to suit other time zones?
A- If you take a look at the “Coming up this month” tab it will list all the times and I try my best to try and change up the class times so that people from all time zones can come and join in live from time to time. And for those who can’t make it the classes are uploaded within 2 hours after the class.